Samsung really suck making flash games

Samsung ar Samsung... why you really suck making those flash games.. So many bug, especially for long jump.. we can jump to over 10 million points, now.. all your point cannot save pulak..only able to save up to 8k or more bit nia..

then what happen to us (new users) and those "hackers".. is really not fair la.. Samsung ar Samsung.. you wan 10m points, i can do it.. you wan 8k point.. i also can do it. Why you dun wan change to 8k point be4, for fair, for everything.. now.. new users can't pass 8k point.. Should you ban the Long jump event? Kek sim Samsung.. Mission possible oso many bug.. this also many bug..

Samsung ar.. please la.. let me win.. (another time ^^).. Because Basketball and Hurdle I get no.1 ma.. If Long jump can save over 10m.. I oso can archieve de!!! F480 give me give me!

0 comments: