Memories -> Blood Donation

Sorry for not update my blog for quite a while.. Well, busy with my own life, especially -> Swimming, Gaming & Shopping. Well since I missed out a lot of interesting stuff that should be post in my blog, so I will try to recall them, write them into my blog ^_^.

okay, let start with Blood Donation.

Okay, still remember this happen this year, at 29 March, around morning 11 o clock, my friend and I (5 person total) planed to go for blood donation, organized by Teik Association. We take it as a part of Rover Scout Activities.


The procedure just simple as ABC, after the "pipe" is "plug" into your hand. They let you hold a tiny little rubber ball (Well mine is Basketball xD), then keep squeezing the ball to pump your blood into 1 pack, then done~.
Ah Fan -> Himochi na...~

Pak Kok -Just see his face make you feel wanna hit him
Xing Yew->Yamate~~~

ME!!!! Lol... am I dead? xD


Also, together we 5 people, only 1 person have different blood group with us, he is Kok Nian.. pity isn't it? we all A+ but he AB.. Then the hypothesis come in mind.. Because we 4 (me, gim yong, xing yew and yi fan) keep playing and join together along this holiday, while Pak Kok (aka. Kok nian) need to work, maybe that made us same blood group... so if you really want to get A+!! Just JOIN US MORE.. lol ^_^

Actually, blood donation just very easy, just have a nice early sleep before that day. Get some simple body check up during that day, then everything is done. Now you have the Resurrection power in your hand, why don't you be part of us? Help the society, who knows.. you might need them 1 day?

0 comments: