Arrive At Kampar!

Ah.. today is the day that I need to return back to Kampar, since the trimester break is over =(.. Packed things up and get ready to start my journey with Aik Han and Yi Fan... The car is full loaded lol..







My stuff that need to bring back

















My car is full loaded~












We start our journey around 1.45pm.. around 2 hours 30 minutes trip.. And finally we reach our destination.. haiz.. come back to this bored place again.. everyday chicken rice, fried rice, what what rice...

When I think about tomorrow gonna wake up early, attend all the lecture, waa.. more sien...
Once we reach our hostel, we start tidying our room, since almost a month didn't clean up already..

Look! How clean is my room!!
















And just now had our dinner, and again.. our 'no choice' favourite drink = Cha Shuet (Chinese Tea)

Anyway, starting tomorrow, need to 'pia' again liao.. Ang Gong Bo Bi hope I can concentrade on this trimester and score again! I will try my best as well.. I will back on CNY, don't know which day yet.. So, see you guys around when that time~

Still, will update my blog when I'm freeee~

Until next time, see ya!

0 comments: