Belkin N1 Vision

Yesterday went to Aeon Jusco in Bandar Perda with my friends, walked through many shop, and entered into a computer shop.. Saw a very very cool wireless router from Belkin, N1 Vision.
This router is extreme cool, isn't it? With easy to read display showing your home network, upload and download speed and more. Also.. the router is really thin and really sleek design..
Below is a video from youtube about "Attack Of The Show" from G4TV review the Belkin: N1 Vision


Really cool isn't it? Oh ya.. the most disappointing part is.. the price of the router.. =(.. Well, Belkin: N1 Vision cost $199, but sell RM799 in Malaysia, which is about 2x than the price of my Linksys WRT300N.. I think I'll pass this cool stuff, really no money recently..

Friends! If anyone of you purchase this, remember ask me to go your home and show me! Perhaps borrow me few days xD!

0 comments: