WiMax vs. Streamyx

Recently read about testimonial from P1 WiMax user in KL, they do their internet bandwidth speed test and show the following result:

Speedtest from P1 WiMax

Cool man! That very nice, after that.. I do mine...:

WTF??!! 130kpbs NIA? I pay RM90 per month for 1mbps but I jz get about 10% from the bandwidth that I should get..

Once WiMax comes to Penang, I must ensure I'm the 1st one to subscribe it!!! And good news is: The Penang state government has given WiMAX licensee PacketOne Networks Sdn Bhd (P1), a subsidiary of Main Board-listed Green Packet Bhd, the go-ahead to roll out the service in the state.

For more information about the article, go here -> theedgedaily.com

Hooray.. but.. still how long we gonna wait? I really can't stand with this stupid streamyx anymore...
Please Malaysia.. please sue streamyx.. ban streamyx... anything!!! This company service really really poor..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah.. i'm P1 staff..
hehe.. i like WiMaX also