Tension.. Depress..

Today is the 9th day of trimester in UTAR.. If want to ask me did everything went well? I would say, Hell no! This sem filled with tension and pressure.. What I need more is free time...

Well, as you know, UTAR often described as:
[U]niversity
[T]idak
[A]da
[R]ehat
Now I really tiada rehat liao.. My schedule almost all filled with study already.. What I really hate is the schedule that organized by UTAR..

Monday 11am till 7pm class.. 4 subject on that day.. People alway said, after back from class, need to revise back what lecture had teached us.. When i back from 7pm, after had my dinner and bath, 8pm already.. + sometime got homework or assignment to do.. Where the time for my revision? I need to sleep early as my class fall on 8am the next day!

Tuesday 8am-5pm, same as well, 4 sub.. Lucky this day early back a bit.. Got some very little time for relax and some web surfing too.. But when all the assignment come.. I think i will get very busy too... Since this day have practical class, so I need to work on my lab report

Wednesday 8am-5pm, 3 subject, same as well.. Like tuesday.. But still need work on some revision though..

Thursday 11am-1pm, the day I like the most.. Only 1 lecture.. The day i usualy use on blogging and have some gaming and some entertainment.. However, I told myself i need to do some little revision on night as well.. As 3rd sem not like 1st sem already.. Thing getting harder and harder..

Friday 9am-6pm, 2 subject.. Friday also need to work quite much.. Luckily there still some break in the middle, not like monday and tuesday..

And today having big problem on Data Structure and Algorithm lecture.. Not really understand how to approaches recursive function.. And i still work on the practical assessment.. However, i finally managed done the iteration part.. But the recursive part no idea how to do yet.. Gonna ask tutor next week..

Feel the real challenge come toward already.. And i felt quite depress currently.. Sleep not very well too... Give up not an option for me, but working hard not easy for me either... Everything felt just suddenly come to me, and I don't disappoint everyone who care about me, but what if I failed to do so?

UTAR life really tiring.. And i started to get bored of it.. Still wondering how long I still can continue to live on it.. A 4 year course compress into 3 years.. UTAR just try to kill people..

Express my feeling already, now for some relax stuff..!

After 2 week on living hell, I'm gonna go to KL on this saturday for some vacation and to find my friends too! Going to shopping.. Vieit science center and more! Will be going to there by bus.. And I bought the bus ticket yesterday



Will share some of my experience and my vacation when i back! Hoho~~

And 1st time blog so much by just using my iPhone.. Love my iPhone very much lo!!

0 comments: