Blackout!!! +

Haha another case.. Just now want post my celebration blog post.. Uploading.. POP!! Walao eh, blackout.. Whole area no electricity...

Now the whole area dark as hell, a lot people walking on the street.. Look more like walking zombies..

Still remember when we were primary school, teacher ask us write an essay about ' a night of no electricity'.. We can describe how happy and excitement on the night.. However, i don't feel any excitement, and i very bored right now and typing this blog (lol)..

later on.. just lie on bed.. slowly slowly.. and slept already.. around 3am, the electricity recovered and crowd keep screaming outside, and woke me up.. lol..
I just wake up and switch off the light, and continue to sleep, hohoho~

the next day morning, as usual, 7.10am will wake up to attend 8am lecture, take my cloth and towel go inside bathroom, switch on the electric shower.. EH!? why no water come out geh?.. Siao liao la... no water at this morning!? how to bath.. luckily I still got a pail of water that I usually filled up - for wash leg purpose.. No choice.. but use the water to bath lo.. and it was freakin' cold! Very very tired on that day, everything seem not went well..

Hope my lucky better by this CNY.. if not.. gambling sure lose liao.. CHOI!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: