iPad




When Steve Job introduced and bring out the iPad on 27 Jan 2010, crowd were keep clapping on their hand. iPad is a tablet computer also a new product from Apple. It similar with iPod Touch but with 9.7 inches screen (HoHo~). But still, iPad will will run apps designed specifically for the iPad as well as most iPhone OS apps.

Steve Job introduce iPad

If you watched the conference, Steve Job said :" Imagine that you surf your facebook on a big screen, in your hand and in front of you."

I'm agree with the statement.. I really couldn't imagine I get my hand on this iPad, surfing MP (xD), on a big screen, in my hand, and in front of me (lol).

Back Of iPad

iPad featured iBook, which is an application which displays books and other ePub-format content downloaded from the iBookstore.
iBook application


The iPad displaying images from a digital photo album

My comments - iPad not very portable, as it compare iPod Touch, I love the design though, very sleek design, but for Malaysian.. the living standard not that 'high-class' yet to purchase an internet tablet for RM1722.80 ($499)?

iPad will release at 1st quarter of 2010, the price starting at $499 (RM1722.80). Will you get your hand on one of those awesome revolutionary devices? Please vote your decision above and comments are alway welcome!

See ya~

1 comments:

silisosalisali said...

1799?
I will for Iphone.. lol
that ipad size not really nice.. ==
Just imo..