CNY Week!

Hoho.. today is 21st February already, later tonight gonna pray god, and tomorrow 7am I'm gonna start my journey back to Kampar.. (Haiz..) Tomorrow gonna be a bad day for me.. as 11am later that day will have class until 7pm.. hoho~ Time to die Jason!

Anyway, this post is about what was happened on my life during this CNY week..

So, did you guy get many 'ang powsss'? Well, I haven't counted mine, but seem quite a lot :P.. and of course, 1 thing that CNY must do - GAMBLING!.. (Bukan, Kami main Caturrrr saje..) Anyway, this year CNY won around over RM100, so happy.. extra incomes --- hohoho~ How your situations? did you play? did you win? If you didn't play, very sorry to yourself one lo...

This year CNY don't know why got many movies to watch.. so far I only watched 2.. which are:

This movie not bad, bit like Harry Potter Style (From Harry Potter Director). The Creatures look nice, story not bad, but the acting bit kiddy style la, if compare to Harry Potter.. Anyway the movie not bad la..

Very nice movie, laughed a lot when I watched this movie.. rated must watch for this year CNY!!

Also, the 1st day of CNY, is the Valentine Day too! For those who fell in love with someone - Ahem, did you take your opportunity to do something to the person you love? I'm not gonna tell mine xD.. anyway.. I would like to share this song.. Valentine by Martina McBride.. I know Valentine is already pass (A week already xD), but this song is too nice too listen together with your love one!



Ah.. Wednesday gonna have the 1st mid-term test of this trimester already.. which is Mathematics II.. Still not revise yet!! Monday gonna busy to prepare for the examination liao.. For those who taking this subject too, good luck!

Ah, 1 thing more.. my iPhone in Maxis Center >.< I think is radio failure and cannot activate my Sim card.. Now the problem is, I did Jailbreak my iPhone, which can cause my warranty void.. However, I did restore to wipe the trace of my jailbreak activity.. The Maxis Person keep say I Jailbreak my phone then restore then got problem, problem is.. I did a diagnostic and found out it should be hardware problem.. I keep denied that I not jailbreak my iPhone.. But the staff did help my to submit my iPhone to service center.. and ask me wait 40 days.. Crap! After 40 days will know the result - either 1-to-1 exchange, or unable to claim warranty.. But after wiped up all the jailbreak traces.. I hope and pray to god hope that I can claim warranty.. abo need spend money to fix...

Currenty using back my n81.. No more touch screen, miss my iPhone much~~~

See ya..

0 comments: