Lazy Afternoon

Back from CNY to Kampar last Monday.. and Wednesday I already had my Math II exam.. starting this week, my life getting busier, assignments, tests, practical tests, come 1-by-1.. very sien lo..

Yesterday was Prophet's birthday.. nothing to do at hostel, study bit.. play game bit.. surf internet bit.. also very sien.. Damn! Got class also sien, no class also sien.. in summary, my life in kampar = sien..

Did you try out Sushi King in Sunway Carnival yet? I tried last week, the service quite slow.. and you can notice that when you pay for the receipt, the name of the company is 'Sushi Kin Sdn. Bhd", is it missing a 'g' there? I will update the photo later.

Well, nothing special happen for the 1st week when I back to Kampar, so.. not much thing to write either.. Everything more on study-homework-exam-assignment.. siao liao la... How could I survive that wave.. anyway.. Do the best I can la.. always say like that one, never change.. hehe..

And.. hardware faulty iPhone already in Maxis Center for more than 2 week already.. Feel like just a dream when I have the iPhone, I miss iPhone very much, hope my iPhone faster back.....

1 comments:

Steven Salvatore said...


If you have an hp printer and looking for the wps pin for your hp printer. Then follow these steps to find wps pin hp printer with easy steps.