Long time no update....

It's been a while I didn't update my blog... well.. There are 2 major reasons for this:

1. Super tight schedule.. very busy..
Well... this week is week 8 for this 3rd trimester already.. and I didn't enjoy my day in this trimester a bit..

I tell you my schedule you also lari.. UTAR thought all the student in their campus is robot is it?
8/3 - Electronic Devices Test 1
9/3 - Object-Oriented Programming Mid-term
10/3 - Statistic Test 1
12/3 - Digital Signal System Test
17/3 - Electronic Devices Test 2 (or 18/3) + Data Struc Assessment 2 Due date
18/3 - OOP Assignment Question out...

and I still got many assignment yet!! Shit man... how could I managed to survive to these stupid schedule!

2. Another reason is the stupid INTERNET CONNECTION in my hostel..
Don't what happen to my internet connection.. slow until cannot MSN, slow until cannot facebook.. slow until CANNOT DO ANYTHING!! that the reason why I didn't update my blog for quite a while..
But lucky today morning speed is okay.. so take this opportunity to write this blog.. hoho~~

Don't blog liao.. I now need go data struc Lecture already.. bye~~

0 comments: